Prologue

Hello and welcome to my new blog.

This is an introduction to AWAKE, a blog about all the creepy things I find interesting. I will be covering everything from true crime, to urban legends, to books and movie reviews. However, the theme will always be creepy. 

A bit about me.....

I used to blog about books but I got tired of all the drama. I still love to read but I generally don't post reviews anymore. I love art, movies, podcasts, and the strange and unusual. I am a big fan of Tim Burton and I love all things dark and gothic. 

I live in Canada, the home of maple syrup and lumberjacks. I have a wonderful cat named Poe and I adore her with all my heart. I dream of becoming a paranormal investigator and yes, I have used a Ouija board. 

I hope that eventually this blog will become more regular. Right now I don't have a posting schedule, I am figuring it all out as I go. 

I generally intend this blog to be an exploration of the creepy as opposed to something chronicling my personal life and views. By that, I mean that despite various world events, movements, etc, I will probably keep to posting about the strange and horrific. This doesn't mean I don't care about causes and events, I certainly do. However, my thoughts on that will probably be kept to my Twitter

I am building this blog piece by piece, so please be patient with me. I would love to hear about what topics you would like to see covered on this blog. Please let me know in the comments! Right now I am planning a feature on the Bloody Mary legend/ritual so many children report circulated their schools and peer groups. What other topics do you think I should look into?

Sleep well, 

-Wren

Comments

  1. Sounds cool :-) (I tend to do the same and keep the worldly stuff to Twitter and try to keep my blog more focused on, in my case, books and games, so I get it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear my new blog seems like something people may enjoy! Hope my weird/creepy crew finds me :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts